domingo, 17 de outubro de 2010

close your eyes, clear your heart.

I did my best to notice / When the call came down the line/ Up to the platform of surrender / I was brought but i was kind / And sometimes i get nervous / When i see an open door / Close your eyes / Clear your heart / Cut the cord / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / My sign is vital / My hands are cold / And I'm on my knees /Looking for the answer / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / Pay my respects to grace and virtue / Send my condolences to good / Give my regards to soul and romance / They always did the best they could / And so long to devotion / You taught me everything i know / Wave goodbye / Wish me well / You got to let me go / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / My sign is vital / My hands are cold / And I'm on my knees / Looking for the answer / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / Will your system be alright / When you dream of home tonight? / There is no message we're receiving / Let me know is your heart still beating / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / My sign is vital / My hands are cold / And I'm on my knees / Looking for the answer / You've got to let me know / Are we human? / Or are we dancer? / My sign is vital / My hands are cold / And I'm on my knees / Looking for the answer / Are we human / Or are we dancer?

Nenhum comentário: